Current Issue: eNews Issue 34 (Spring 2013)
- Engaging in policy dialogue on gender equality with a public institution: Thoughts and reflections from Lebanon
- After years of struggle, a timely victory for women in Pakistan Passage of the Sindh Domestic Violence Bill
- New Film on the Backlash Against Women's Rights Post-"Arab Spring": Because Our Cause Is Just
- CSW 2013 Recap
- Happy News for Women's Rights in Morocco: Kesbat Mehdia Women Become First-time Landowners!
- Other News: WLP at Women Deliver, Reflections on Central Asia TOT, WLP Turkey on PBS Newshour, & What women want post-"Arab Spring"
Alerts & Updates
November 30, 2012 | 2012 Events, art, IMOW, inter-generational, Leadership
Breaking Barriers to Advance Gender-Just Peace: WLP Co-convenes Women Peacemakers at the Kroc Institute for Peace and JusticeNovember 14, 2012 | 2012 Events, Afghanistan, Africa, Americas, Asia, Human Rights, Leading to Action, Middle East, Rights & Reservations: Realizing CEDAW, Stop Violence Against Women, Bahrain, Brazil, Cameroon, Egypt, India, Victories over Violence, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritania, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe
WLP Travels to Peru for Annual Partners Meeting and the World Movement for Democracy Seventh Global AssemblyNovember 14, 2012 | 2012 Events, Americas, Leading to Action, Brazil, Egypt, Political Participation, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Turkey, Zimbabwe